View Profile AceTAD

36 Audio Reviews

LOL the original was made on the trial version on FL Studio, I eventually bought producer + harmor, and honestly, the music I had made 2 years ago was just random and weird, just spammed with harmor presets. Thanks for the inspiration, but i think it wouldve been possible if you added drums, make the glitch actually fit well and not sound chaotic like what I did 2 years ago.

LOL YOU EVEN ADMITTED MY OLD SONGS SUCK!!! I would say now im slightly better at mixing and production overall, but well, progress got me here today.

Overall, do NOT remix a bad song, unless you actually know what I am doing LOL (im even surprised you did this on the worst song ever made)

I didn't even have the producer edition until mid-June last year, and of course my skills havent come out yet. Even today, i'll say I may need to work on making better synths with harmor, and utilising phaser properly.

Ah well, I am sure that with more practice, in a few years time, you will be able to do something much more impressive.

KippyMusic responds:

Thanks for the review! The next song will be better :)

I feel its a bit too empty...

AlienNinjaGD responds:

I don't really think it's, but still thanks for 4/5!

Rich kid.

I mean you have serum and i dont.

AlienNinjaGD responds:

wut do ya mean lol

EDIT: I actually have serum demo, and I record the basses as samples.

The man behind the screen.

Ace Teo @AceTAD